SIAFU Reunion, Calgary
13- 20 June 2012
LAUNCHED: 5 August 2012. LAST UPDATED: 21 August 2012
Accessed at least
since 5 August 2012.
Here are various links to other SIAFU sites:
• The site for the Calgary reunion (you'll need a password to enter): http://www.rs41.org/Calgary/Home.html
• The site for the Noosa reunion (you'll need a password to enter): http://www.rs41.org/SIAFU/Home.html
• Some photos of our reunion in Noosa in 2010: http://home.comcast.net/~rs41/nzaus.htm#siafu
• A video by Ian Pasquill of our reunion in Noosa in 2010: http://www.rs41.org/Noosa 2010.m4v
• The site for the Scotland reunion in 2007: http://home.comcast.net/~rs41/siafu.htm
• Some photos and commentary on the Scotland reunion in 2007: http://home.comcast.net/~rs41/siafuphotos.htm
• Some photos and commentary on the Scotland reunion in 2007: http://www.rs41.org/SIAFU/Reunion_3_Scotland.html
• Some photos of our reunion in Ste Agathe des Monts, Quebec, in 2002: http://www.rs41.org/SIAFU/Reunion_2_Canada.html
• A manual Keynote show featuring my photos from the original trip, prepared for the Scotland reunion in 2007: http://home.comcast.net/~rs41/SIAFUFromPPTFromKey.html
• Some photos from the original trip: http://www.rs41.org/SIAFU/The_Trip.html
• Some photos from the original trip (put together by Ian Pasquill): http://www.rs41.org/BestOfSiafuSlides.m4v
• A video of the original trip (put together by Ian Pasquill): http://www.rs41.org/SiafuVideo.m4v
The flag at Rafter Six. Those who set out in 1972 (thanks Mary).
The Rafter Six brand. The entrance to the Lodge.
One of the ranch's wagons.
The Lodge with the mountains behind.
The dining room where we had breakfast each morning and the bar.
Mary communcating with Lady Godiva and Lady Loni, driven by former Stampede Princess, Kateri. Sandra, Sue and Scott in the wagon.
Going to the Calgary Stampede on Saturday.
Mary riding her bronze horse. The Midway—what a mob!
The Mounties enter the arena.
Saddle bronc riding (ouch!).
Our gang at the Stampede.
The Indian Village at the Stampede.
On the way to Lake Louise.
At the ski area overlooking Lake Louise.
Having a bit of lunch at the Lake Louise Chateau.
Leading the horses away for the night.
Luci on the trail.
Relaxing on the porch.
Reliving the trip.
The Ranch's rare white buffalo.
Group photos. No changes since 1972.
THE ROGUE'S GALLERY
Cheryl and Dave.
Sharon and Doug.
John and Maureen.
Sue and Scott.
Frances (Mary's friend).
Sandra (Mary's friend).
Some Photos Sent in by Others
The rafting group (Photo: provided by Frances).
Doug astride (Photo: Frances).
Doug saluting the crowd (Photo: Luci).
Mary at Lake Louise (Photo: Frances).
Scott and Sue (Photo: Doug).
Sharon's new best friend (Photo: Doug).
Preparing for the white water (Photo: Luci).
Scott relaxing (Photo: Luci).
I have no idea what this is about (Photo: Luci).
Off on a ride (Photo: Luci).